Executive Coaching for Women
Executive Coaching for women is for the influential business leader aspiring to reach the C-suite. She wants to work with a coach who has succeeded at a high level in the corporate world and who will provide business acumen, mentoring, and advice along with an integrative coaching program. The questions that bring women leaders to executive coaching are:
- How do I continue to grow as a leader who challenges, motivates, delegates and develops my staff?
- Where can I get an objective, supportive sounding board for my challenging situations or choices?
- How do I integrate my core values into all areas of my life?
- I’ve worked hard and made it to the top, what’s next for me?
- Can I make a major change at this point in my career?
Executive Coaching is customized for your needs and typically includes:
- 360-degree assessment
- Kolbe A Index
- True Leadership Map Foundation Session
- Individual coaching sessions held once or twice per month
- Additional books, materials and resources specific to your development
- Unlimited pivot coaching between coaching sessions
To schedule a confidential conversation about Executive Coaching, please contact Peg Rowe.
From Gabrielle Kalkwijk, VP of Operations, Dawn Food Products: Over the years, I have learned to consistently hold true to my values, manage communication to my stakeholders and continually allow for more growth on every level. Doing this in a fun and inspiring way is critical to producing sustainable results. This orientation is at the […]”
From Violet Sistovaris, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer at NiSource: Early in my career, I realized that you must be perceived as a powerful leader or your staff, colleagues and peers will not take you seriously. Unfortunately, there weren’t a lot of powerful female role models back then. Understanding how and when to […]”
From Linda Torakis, President, McKechnie Vehicle Components: I chose to work with a coach because I wanted guidance as a female business leader in the automotive industry, a new field for me. Working with my coach helped me find my voice and understand the unique value I provide both to my company and the industry. As […]”