Dr. Kate Webster
Certified Coach in the Tiara Model True Leadership (SM)
Dr. Kate Webster is a TEDx Speaker and leader in shifting multicultural mindsets through education, facilitation, training, and coaching. She founded her own company, Breaking Thru Barriers, to help clients break free of limiting beliefs that hold them back and transform their personal and professional lives. By combining her expertise as a part-time Sociology professor and third degree black belt, she specializes in helping individuals speak up in difficult situations and with difficult people.
Kate’s clients are people in career transition or emerging leaders who want more confidence and self-awareness so they can speak up for themselves while advancing in their careers. This includes helping her clients navigate tricky relationships at work and feeling more effective in their day-to-day work lives.
Watch Kate in her TEDx talk to challenge us to “change the way you communicate and change your world.”
Read Kate’s latest blogs and Applied Leadership articles:
- Unconscious Opinion Bias: 5 steps to be more civil in 2017.
- What 2016 taught me about civility.
- 5 Ways Authentic Leadership transcends the myth of the charismatic leader.
- Failing Forward: Seeing failure as a messenger.
- Bounce-back-ability: 3 ways to build resilience in yourself and others.
- Radical Candor: How to create win-win relationships in the workplace.