Leading with Impact: A Group Coaching Program for Women
Tiara International’s Leading With Impact is a professional women’s leadership development program that is offered publicly each year in the United States and Europe.
Leading With Impact can be customized and offered within your organization for high potential leaders.
- Program Launch: The program begins with a 1-day leadership development session where each participant creates her plan for the year using our True Leadership Map.
- Monthly Group Sessions: After the program launch, the same group meets each month for 1/2-day leadership development sessions to learn and practice The Tiara Model for True Leadership (SM). During these sessions, the participants make progress on individual priorities, remove barriers to advancement, apply leadership concepts and network with the other women.
- Monthly Individual Coaching: Participants each receive monthly individual coaching sessions with a Tiara leadership consultant. They receive one-on-one coaching, guidance and support in addressing specific challenges in the work place. These coaching sessions take place via phone or Skype.
- Pivot Coaching The participants have the ability to contact the Tiara leadership consultants for support at any time.
Leading With Impact in Chicago:
- 2017 Program Dates:
- Visioning Day | February 17 | 9 am – 4 pm
- Session 1 | March 23 | 9 am – 12 noon
- Session 2 | April 27 | 9 am – 12 noon
- Session 3 | May 25 | 9 am – 12 noon
- Session 4 | June 22 | 9 am – 12 noon
- Session 5 | July 27 | 9 am – 12 noon
- Session 6 | August 24 | 9 am – 12 noon
- Session 7 | September 28 | 9 am – 12 noon
- Session 8 | October 26 | 9 am – 12 noon
- Session 9 | November 16 | 9 am – 12 noon
- Contact: Email Peg Rowe to apply for the 2017 Leading With Impact Program in Chicago.
Leading With Impact in your organization:
- Program Overview: Review our Leading With Impact Sample Outline here. Consider that Leading With Impact can be designed to accommodate the needs of global companies and include your company-specific content.
- Contact: Email Elizabeth Ruske to discuss the possibilities.
Christina Fisher, Vice President, Finance at Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago shares: “I gained more confidence and comfort around being a leader among leaders. I have asserted myself as a strategic-thinking organizational leader, not just a department leader. During the program, I received my next leadership challenge — a promotion to Vice President. I appreciated […]”
Rebekah Childers, a Consultant and Team Lead with Gagen MacDonald shares: “Because of Leading With Impact, I had the confidence to begin seeking a new job centered around the things I love to do. I was able to use Leading with Impact tools, build a plan outlining what I am passionate about and the role […]”
Managing Partner, Chicago Firm My confidence has grown tremendously because of the Leading With Impact program. The tools, books and other resources (like the Kolbe A Index and the book Leadership and Self Deception) helped me become aware of my most valuable leadership strengths. The group workshops and discussions supported me in practical ways and allowed me to bring what I was […]”