The Tiara Model for True Leadership (SM) Certification Program
Our vision is a world where all women choose to lead their lives from inspiration. Having ideal coaches and consultants using our model with their clients supports the fulfillment of our vision. We have a large library of tools that provide great value for our clients that we would like to share with ideal coaches and consultants. Read below to see if certification in the The Tiara Model for True LeadershipSM is right for you!
- Who is the ideal coach certification program participant?
- What are the outcomes from the program?
- What is the program curriculum and structure?
- How will we ensure quality participants and meaningful completion?
- What are the prerequisites and requirements?
- What are the program fees?
- What are the program dates and times?
This program is perfect for you if you are:
- Attracted to our model and our community
- Passionate about true leadership
- Committed to women’s leadership while being inclusive and appreciative of men
- An experienced coach or consultant who wants to expand their practice
- A person who operates with integrity, initiative, personal responsibility and partnership
- Excited about being part of our virtual curriculum and team calls
- Coachable, always learning and growing
- Looking for a valuable program that provides leadership development and coaching tools
- Has experienced transformation and knows it is part of the coaching process
- Proud to be part of a global community
Upon completion, this program offers the following outcomes:
- Certification in the Tiara Model for True LeadershipSM
- The process is designed to build proficiency through modeling and demonstrating the Tiara Tools, practice and feedback.
- Expanded client relationships as a result of learning the Tiara Tools and models, with increased confidence and depth in leadership development coaching.
- Feedback about your coaching using the Tiara Tools from experienced coaches.
- Belong to a global coaching community
Leadership Map Foundation Session
- Create your leadership plan over 2 virtual sessions (In October).
- Take the Kolbe Index A online assessment and receive a personal debrief: The Kolbe Index A – is based on the concept that creative instincts are the source of the mental energy that drives people to take specific actions. This mental drive is separate and distinct from passive feelings and thoughts. Creative instincts are manifested in an innate pattern that determines each person’s best efforts. The Kolbe Index identifies these instinctive conative patterns, and makes it possible to anticipate what actions you and others can expect.
- 9 virtual monthly sessions to teach and apply the model (November, 2017 – June, 2018).
- Each session includes practical tools that you will apply to your own plan and use with clients.
Mentor and Coaching Support
- Each certification participant is assigned a mentor/coach.
- This mentor/coach will meet with the participant one-on-one during the month to coach them on their plan and mentor them on using the model with their clients.
Working With Live Clients
- Each certification participant is required to work with live coaching clients throughout the process.
- The mentor process helps the participant apply the tools to their lives, use the tools effectively with clients and grow their business.
Participation in a Learning Community
- Each certification participant is a member of a learning cohort of participants from around the world, including the 2 leaders
- The program is supported through an on-line learning process for easy access to the virtual curriculum, materials and Tiara Tools
Business Support From Tiara
- The program will include how to use the Tiara Tools, content library, network of coaching and administrative support to be successful with clients and as a business owner.
- The fee includes one year of licensing to continue using the library and administrative support.
- There will be an application process to ensure the caliber of the participants.
- There will be assessments and a progress checklist tracked online after each module.
- The coach/mentor will capture observations each 60 days.
- There will be additional observations and client case studies submitted by each participant.
- There will be a written exam at the completion of the program.
- Each certification participant must complete a coaching foundation course by an Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP) prior to the Leadership Map Foundation Session
- Each participant will actively engage in the monthly sessions, missing a maximum of 2 monthly sessions
- Schedule and meet with the assigned mentor/coach every month for 10 sessions
- Actively coach clients using the Tiara Tools and methodologies each month
- Complete the monthly progress checklists after each monthly module
- Throughout the program, each participant will complete case studies and record coaching sessions to demonstrate understanding and proficiency with the Tiara Tools and methodologies
The participant receives over 52 hours of classes, coaching, supervision and mentoring for $7500 USD. Creative terms are available. Contact Peg Rowe, firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss these options.
- The Kolbe A Index and Debrief (1 session)
- Leadership Map (3 sessions)
- Development Sessions (9 sessions)
- Coach/Mentor (10 sessions)
- Tiara Library of Tools
- Certification in the Tiara Model for True Leadership SM
- One year of licensing and business support following certification ($500 value)
All programs are led via Zoom, a video conferencing platform. You can participate from anywhere, yet you do need to have a stable internet connection for optimal participation.
Friday, October 6: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm CT
Friday, October 13: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm CT
Monthly Development Sessions
Friday, November 3: 9:00 am – 11:30 pm CT
Friday, December 1: 9:00 am – 11:30 am CT
Friday, January 5: 9:00 am – 11:30 am CT
Friday, February 2: 9:00 am – 11:30 am CT
Friday, March 2: 9:00 am – 11:30 am CT
Friday, April 6: 9:00 am – 11:30 am CT
Friday, May 4: 9:00 am – 11:30 am CT
Friday, June 1: 9:00 am – 11:30 am CT
Friday, June 29: 9:00 am – 11:30 am CT
Click the button below to register today or contact Peg Rowe, email@example.com with any questions you may have about this program.